If you thought snorkels were bad...

Reactions: Squatch and Chris
I have a questions. What grade of aluminum is military grade?

Working in Air Force sheet metal/ air frame structural repair I have never ordered or seen military grade aluminum. It must be an army thing
It's any grade that also happens to be used in at least one military application I'd guess. That would prevent it from being false advertising. Same as "aircraft grade" oh? What grade is that then?
Since when was our ammo aluminum? LOL
It's a new light weight alternative they are working on. Next will be 3d printable polymer ammo.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: Squatch
I have a questions. What grade of aluminum is military grade?

Working in Air Force sheet metal/ air frame structural repair I have never ordered or seen military grade aluminum. It must be an army thing

Right on :)

Of course there is no such thing as military grade aluminum or any other metal for that matter. It is a marketing gimmick. Military products, just like any other products, are made out of all available metal alloys based on the engineering requirement. The engineer may ask for 7000 series aluminum or 6000 series and both of those will end up in some military equipment.

Cheers

Reactions: Chris
So glad I clicked on that link. If I hadn't I never would have found this little gem!!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DQGSVQ1/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Please, watch the video! It's so convincing!:D

Looks like that cool dude Josh from Ronin is selling non-working antennas that look like dildos.

I tried a black stubby antenna and got basically no reception, so based on that video you will not get reception unless you live next to a tower.

Looks like that cool dude Josh from Ronin is selling non-working antennas that look like dildos.

I tried a black stubby antenna and got basically no reception, so based on that video you will not get reception unless you live next to a tower.

Hmm dildo antennas sounds like a product that meets a certain consumer demand. (Jk drivers :stick:)

I'll invest.

But will the dildo be motorized and light up? And will the wiring harness require drilling?

Hmm dildo antennas sounds like a product that meets a certain consumer demand. (Jk drivers :stick:)

I'll invest.

But will the dildo be motorized and light up? And will the wiring harness require drilling?

If you rub it three times it will light up and even squirt out thread locking compound.