TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

If you won the lotto, how would you setup your TJ?

Longhorn84

TJ Enthusiast
Hypothetical, let's say you have a stock TJ and you win the lotto, just to narrow the craziness, let's say you set a budget of $40k for your rig, what do you spend it on and how do you set up your rig?

tworley

Bent Currie Club
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner

Cedar128

Hypothetical, let's say you have a stock TJ and you win the lotto, just to narrow the craziness, let's say you set a budget of $40k for your rig, what do you spend it on and how do you set up your rig?
I'd drop what I had to on a cherry low mile Rubicon and build it from there.

billiebob

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Honestly tho, I'd start with an SE and strip if for lightweight, build it for 32s with a custom highline and zero lift, MML and flat belly, add a RubiLocker to that 4 speed automatic and beef up all those D30/D35 pieces. Then get silly with coil overs, go pros, LEDS, aluminium pieces, a 9.0RC winch, BLING shit just cuz who cares. Think ARB, Currie, AEV, Savvy, and always pick the part which saves a few ounces.

Finally, a leather interior. .... and a trophy wife .... with perfect .... teeth. sorry, I take that back.... apologies.

Last edited: