TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

If you won the lotto, how would you setup your TJ?

Steel City 06

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Build a 1.5:1 scale LJR. It is now almost 108" wide (the legal maximum) and runs on 52" tires instead of 35s.
(Though not for 40k.)

andy29847

TJ Enthusiast

Reactions: taylormade73

glowell222

Supporting Member
If I win the lotto, I'll buy a '60 Eldorado. Move out to Colorado, turn into a desperado and become incommunicado. Every meal would have a taco and big slice of avocado, followed with a vanilla macchiato and a chocolate biscotto. Then I'd head out to Santiago by way of Pago Pago. I'd buy a dog and name him Otto and then get a yellow tabby gato. That is, If I win the lotto.

Plus I'd probably put some D44s on my Sahara and off those rear drums, too, for disc brakes. And get a larger fuel tank.

FuzzyTexan

99 TJ
Supporting Member
Hypothetical, let's say you have a stock TJ and you win the lotto, just to narrow the craziness, let's say you set a budget of $40k for your rig, what do you spend it on and how do you set up your rig?
lmao you won the lotto didn’t you!

I’d fix my RMS leak with a big V8, add some more safety features, make the drivetrain solid and just drive the hell out of it.

Reactions: EzPeezy

zebra12

2005 TJ Unlimited Rubicon
Supporting Member
Hypothetical, let's say you have a stock TJ and you win the lotto, just to narrow the craziness, let's say you set a budget of $40k for your rig, what do you spend it on and how do you set up your rig?
First, I'd give my wife half of the winnings and get a divorce.

Second, I'd ask Blaine if he'd take my money and set it up like Midnight's.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep

B00mb00m

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I'd go 14-bolt front and rears with a WOD LJ tube chassis.

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
TJR
HiLine
2.5” SL
1.25” BL
D44/D60
37’s
Savvy TT
Genright GT