If you won the lotto, how would you setup your TJ?

If I win the lotto, I'll buy a '60 Eldorado. Move out to Colorado, turn into a desperado and become incommunicado. Every meal would have a taco and big slice of avocado, followed with a vanilla macchiato and a chocolate biscotto. Then I'd head out to Santiago by way of Pago Pago. I'd buy a dog and name him Otto and then get a yellow tabby gato. That is, If I win the lotto.

Plus I'd probably put some D44s on my Sahara and off those rear drums, too, for disc brakes. And get a larger fuel tank.
Now here is a guy with style! I am going to copy you, be your neighbor, but I want a 1956 Sedan de Ville. BTW, I had a dog named Otto.

Like a couple people already mentioned, I'd go for a Goat Built chassis. It's kind of like a sleeper Jeep in my opinion. Probably more than $40K though. I'd also be getting a truck and trailer so I would have to drive it to and from the trails if I didn't want to.

Reactions: Apparition
Interestingly I’ve had someone tell me if they won the lottery they would pay me to build jeeps for them.

I’d never turn a wrench again.

I like the idea of standing around drinking beer watching someone else cuss at my pile.

1593789689195.gif

Reactions: Jim King
My wife thinks I have already won. She asked me one time did you win the lottery, I said not yet why did you ask. Her replay was, well as much money that you have put into that stupid Jeep I thought you must have .
:eek:

Last edited: