If you won the lotto, how would you setup your TJ?

Buy a Mclaren to park next to the TJ

1593565021814.png

If I win the lotto, I'll buy a '60 Eldorado. Move out to Colorado, turn into a desperado and become incommunicado. Every meal would have a taco and big slice of avocado, followed with a vanilla macchiato and a chocolate biscotto. Then I'd head out to Santiago by way of Pago Pago. I'd buy a dog and name him Otto and then get a yellow tabby gato. That is, If I win the lotto.

Plus I'd probably put some D44s on my Sahara and off those rear drums, too, for disc brakes. And get a larger fuel tank.

Hypothetical, let's say you have a stock TJ and you win the lotto, just to narrow the craziness, let's say you set a budget of $40k for your rig, what do you spend it on and how do you set up your rig?

lmao you won the lotto didn’t you!

I’d fix my RMS leak with a big V8, add some more safety features, make the drivetrain solid and just drive the hell out of it.

Reactions: EzPeezy
Hypothetical, let's say you have a stock TJ and you win the lotto, just to narrow the craziness, let's say you set a budget of $40k for your rig, what do you spend it on and how do you set up your rig?

First, I'd give my wife half of the winnings and get a divorce.

Second, I'd ask Blaine if he'd take my money and set it up like Midnight's.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
I'd go 14-bolt front and rears with a WOD LJ tube chassis.

TJR
HiLine
2.5” SL
1.25” BL
Dana 44/Dana 60
37’s
Savvy TT
Genright GT
LS Swap