Illinois Illinois Jeep life

Used to be where all the states high school football championships were played too. Clinton lake, Lake Shelbyville, Lake Carlyle, Decatur lake, I grew up on Rend Lake and Lake Kinkaid party coves. I do miss that life.

Umm I was told there were literally no lakes, so this is good news! My hope is to do my 15-20 and move to Colorado or Utah to enjoy the great outdoors. Or back to east TN lol

Umm I was told there were literally no lakes, so this is good news! My hope is to do my 15-20 and move to Colorado or Utah to enjoy the great outdoors. Or back to east TN lol

If you like the lake life and fishin there's plenty of good fishin holes. Look up all those lakes I mentioned especially Rend Lake and Carlyle Lake. You couldn't pay me enough money to do another 15-20 years in that state. I only got 16 more to go out here and who knows where we'll end up after that, but plans are either Nashville or south Florida.

Champaign is 2hrs to Indianapolis. 2.5hrs to St Louis about 2hr 15min to Chicago. 1hr to Peoria. 3hrs to Carbondale SIU. 6hrs to Nashville.

If you like the lake life and fishin there's plenty of good fishin holes. Look up all those lakes I mentioned especially Rend Lake and Carlyle Lake. You couldn't pay me enough money to do another 15-20 years in that state. I only got 16 more to go out here and who knows where we'll end up after that, but plans are either Nashville or south Florida.

Champaign is 2hrs to Indianapolis. 2.5hrs to St Louis about 2hr 15min to Chicago. 1hr to Peoria. 3hrs to Carbondale SIU. 6hrs to Nashville.

I scoped them out, it was good news! I head up on 7/20 for a few days to check it all out.

From my research my TJ has to pass an emissions test in Illinois, my cats at the engine are gone. Reckon I’m going to have to get that fixed before moving in 2 months huh? 😩