I'm back!!!

Basiasadie

TJ Enthusiast
Hey everyone!!
So after a long three months without my baby, I was able to get the time off to drive it from Dallas TX to Trenton NJ.
It was a long drive, and someone hit my fender in a parking lot in Mississippi!
As well as a few things needing attention now that I'm here, so much fun with no tools and very little money left from the move!
However I'm just happy to have my jeep back!
Anyone know of any New Jersey or Philly jeep clubs? I need some friends now that I'm here.
(I also am a flight attendant for frontier so if anyone flies with us, look for the palest blondest girl and say hi)
3470c201cd33295e43c5b6021dbc9850.jpg
70fdcb55483efd99e7f81ada44ee830c.jpg
48cb6a023d344675b60a56e7dc269491.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow they snashed the flair sorry about the harsh drive there hope u have fun in nj lots of mudding from what i hear

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wow they snashed the flair sorry about the harsh drive there hope u have fun in nj lots of mudding from what i hear

I've never been mudding! Only trails in Colorado and moab! I need to get the thermostat fixed before I go do anything too fun.

Mud is fun but a pain in the butt to clean lol. Colorado wow i would luv to live therd

Mud is fun but a pain in the butt to clean lol. Colorado wow i would luv to live therd

Colorado is nice, I ran into a jeeper with Colorado stickers today lol, he was jealous of my Colorado plates.
It's nice but very expensive. I grew up there and wanted to leave so bad. I miss some things about it but I love the east coast

Haha i know expensive live in the bay area retarded expensive

Welcome back. I remember reading about your travels. Sorry to hear about your jeep. But I gotta admit, that's the most impressive use of duct tape I've ever seen on a jeep.

Yup, that's some badass cross country Jeepin there with the duct tape!
If I saw that on the road I'd haul ass to catch you just to give a Jeep wave. Welcome back!

Welcome back. Bummer about the smash up, hopefully won't take too much to fix. NJ wheelin is surely nothing like CO. Better get used to mud :D

Reactions: Chris
Months without a Jeep... I know what that's like, it sucks! Well, it's back just in time for Summer, so you're in luck!

Now don't go dragging any passengers through the aisles... haha!

Months without a Jeep... I know what that's like, it sucks! Well, it's back just in time for Summer, so you're in luck!

Now don't go dragging any passengers through the aisles... haha!
Hell, I'd take a little beatin for some dough! She doesn't sound like she'd do too much damage. Heck, I'd even pay to have her fender fixed for the trouble. :D :D

Hell, I'd take a little beatin for some dough! She doesn't sound like she'd do too much damage. Heck, I'd even pay to have her fender fixed for the trouble. :D :D

While that guy didn't publicly disclose what he settled for from United, I'm guessing it was millions.

I'd take that beating for millions, haha.

While that guy didn't publicly disclose what he settled for from United, I'm guessing it was millions.

I'd take that beating for millions, haha.
I'm curious about it too, but more so about how he won against United when,
A) That was a charter flight operated by Republic Airways.
B) that was ground security that dragged him off the plane.
C) the fine print on every ticket aside from military contracts allows for airlines too boot you off if need be. In the grand scheme of things, dead heading a crew to a new location so that another flight may take off is way more important than four passengers.

At no point was UA involved aside from their name on his ticket.
He did get a huge amount of money. United has been having a lot of media problems recently.
And my advice is to volunteer to stay because airlines will pay or give a higher value ticket, do not fight the gate agent tho! Be very very nice. Whenever i use my benefits to travel I always bring candies or Starbucks gift cards, if they have the space available and they like you, gate agents have the magic to get you better seats for free or super low cost.

Reactions: Chris
I was literally just wondering the other day if you had made it to your goal being a flight attendant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that your Tomb Raider got jacked up but, as @UpperMI commented, that's an impressive piece of duct tape work right there. Welcome back!
Thank you!
I'm with frontier now but the long term goal is delta!
The state trooper that pulled up behind me when I was duct taping it on the side of the highway couldn't stop laughing. I was still in my uniform dress too!!
Luckily there is no visiable damage to the fender it just needs a new seal and bolts! I just have no tools lol! And I'm very low on money from the move so it will have to stay duct taped until I get paid in July at least lol.