I'm finally moving

Its coming back but for different reasons. The 2008 crash was due to lenders giving out ARM loans that they knew people couldn't afford after the interest kicked in...and the stupid people that signed up for those loans to begin with. If you knew how to sign your name you got a loan.
Nothing like a 104% mortgage

You mis-understood the 1920’s reference.

High interest rates keep people from borrowing, spending and investing.

I think interest rates are at a historic low but I haven't checked in the last few days.

My point is, no work and food lines like the depression is something that could happen.

Speaking of the depression I do enjoy "The Grapes of Wrath" one of my favorite books and the movie is good too. That a farmer can change the bearings on his vehicle on the side of the road and it's not a big deal has had an influence on how I see the world.

Hey! I love Texas! Texas is great, well, except it's full of Texans. ;)
Steers and queers to quote "Full Metal Jacket."

Reactions: Rick Flair
I think interest rates are at a historic low but I haven't checked in the last few days.

Speaking of the depression I do enjoy "The Grapes of Wrath" one of my favorite books and the movie is good too. That a farmer can change the bearings on his vehicle on the side of the road and it's not a big deal has had an influence on how I see the world.

Steers and queers to quote "Full Metal Jacket."

They are low, it’s artificial though and not sustainable.

Be self sufficient should be in the hearts and minds of every American.