I'm gonna scream

Basiasadie

TJ Enthusiast
So it's getting warm enough for me to pull my soft top down during the day, I cannot leave it down at night due to rain and security against animals.
I'm not strong enough to put it back on by myself, my light bar resists and it just generally needs more weight than I have.
Back in Texas, I had my dad to help me out, and on occasion my boyfriend can help, but for the most part I'm alone and not strong enough.
Any ideas on how to fix this? I really wanna drive with the top off, and I can get the whole thing off and on within 10 minutes except getting it close enough to latch down.
5535dbcc991b9acd21087808b13804c5.jpg

Pic for attention / jeep tax. It looks so much better without the top too.

When you put the soft top up leave the rear unattached and hook the front into the holes but don't latch them down. Then then attach the top at the back then latch down the front since its hooked on already. That's how I do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Basiasadie
I have a biniki top on mine and throw on a cab curtain if it rains hard and it rarely gets wet in drivers area. I have a tonneau cover over back and rarely if ever put up my full top. If you wanna keep animals out I have X-mats on my seats cause we have so many stray cats. After first night and one covered in hair and little drops of blood nothing has bothered it. Most time if you put the upper doors on you dont even have to use the cab curtain.