I'm looking for input on hard truck bed covers, as well as bed liners

I never thought picking a bed cover would be so difficult, but the number of different choices was overwhelming. The Bedrug will be here today, while the RetraxPro cover will be shipped in about 2 weeks. Again, thanks for taking the time to help educate me on the different options and things to look out for!

Bedrug and Retrax are installed.

Ltt6Psj.jpg

TbgtDTA.jpg

I've had soft bed covers, a quad fold, and now a retractable. The Retrax is a top quality part. Overall, I lost 12" by the bulkhead, but this is actually less than I lost with the quad fold. The Retrax install required two people, but wasn't hard at all. The roll up operation is smooth as can be and I was able to stand in the middle, when the cover was fully closed.
I7PYWV8.jpg

Bedrug and Retrax are installed.

View attachment 192798

View attachment 192799

I've had soft bed covers, a quad fold, and now a retractable. The Retrax is a top quality part. Overall, I lost 12" by the bulkhead, but this is actually less than I lost with the quad fold. The Retrax install required two people, but wasn't hard at all. The roll up operation is smooth as can be and I was able to stand in the middle, when the cover was fully closed.
View attachment 192800

Very nice man!!! Super clean!

https://retrax.com/retraxpro-mx
After having the RetraxPro cover for almost two years now, I thought I'd circle back on this. If anyone is considering options for a truck bed cover, I'd highly recommend the RetraxPro. It looks as good as new, functions flawlessly, and keeps water infiltration to a minimum. The only place I see any water get in is on each rear corner, where the tailgate closes. I've even stood on the cover, with my feet spread about 3 feet apart, and it supported my 175 pounds. Another one of the features I like is that you can lock the top in any sliding position.

To be fair, these aren't cheap. However, they're American made quality, are guaranteed for life, and you'll never need another cover. Also, I believe there is still a $250 rebate going on now. When I bought mine, this place gave me the best price.

https://shop.tonneaucovered.com/ret...4ZjA4paivrKJpJqgaZgTl8TuY4aVUTDhoCcoIQAvD_BwE

Reactions: Apparition
[URL]https://retrax.com/retraxpro-mx[/URL]

After having the RetraxPro cover for almost two years now, I thought I'd circle back on this. If anyone is considering options for a truck bed cover, I'd highly recommend the RetraxPro. It looks as good as new, functions flawlessly, and keeps water infiltration to a minimum. The only place I see any water get in is on each rear corner, where the tailgate closes. I've even stood on the cover, with my feet spread about 3 feet apart, and it supported my 175 pounds. Another one of the features I like is that you can lock the top in any sliding position.

To be fair, these aren't cheap. However, they're American made quality, are guaranteed for life, and you'll never need another cover. Also, I believe there is still a $250 rebate going on now. When I bought mine, this place gave me the best price.

[URL]https://shop.tonneaucovered.co...4ZjA4paivrKJpJqgaZgTl8TuY4aVUTDhoCcoIQAvD_BwE[/URL]

I'm on my second truck since I last posted in this thread. The new one also got the Retrax Pro XR.

Like you said, can get water in at the rear corners when I run through the automatic car wash.

Really nice covers though.

Reactions: Irun
Like you said, can get water in at the rear corners when I run through the automatic car wash.

Really nice covers though.

I run mine through a car-wash at least once a week and it only ever gets wet in those two corners. I'm a believer! 🇺🇸

• USA Proud
I bought my truck with the Bedrug in it and absolutely love it. It’s soft, plush, durable, and easy to clean, I’ve even slept in the back of it on nice days where I go out in the forests and such.

I just got the Weathertech roll-up bed cover and love it as well. It has a low profile when rolled up so you can get the most out of your bed when you’re using it. Car wash friendly and sturdy. It was nice to get rid of the cover on struts as shown below.
FB86BF0A-7264-40AD-B703-494EB5970865.jpeg

2135905D-69B6-4A78-B775-AA32ED1FD5A2.jpeg

18261B0E-2D9B-4140-8634-C423243CE9FB.jpeg

EE8E9785-6BE6-40AA-9C27-B143F50F08C1.jpeg

I bought my truck with the Bedrug in it and absolutely love it. It’s soft, plush, durable, and easy to clean, I’ve even slept in the back of it on nice days where I go out in the forests and such.

I just got the Weathertech roll-up bed cover and love it as well. It has a low profile when rolled up so you can get the most out of your bed when you’re using it. Car wash friendly and sturdy. It was nice to get rid of the cover on struts as shown below.
View attachment 341593

View attachment 341596

View attachment 341594

View attachment 341595

That reminds me. The kids enjoyed laying in the bed of mine when we’d go to drive in movies. A couple bag chairs for the adults. A lithium powered shop radio for sound and the kids with blankets and pillows all fit in the bed.