"Impact Orange" LJ Rubicon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty sharp. Not my first color choice but looks good. Were there any frame pics?
There's two photos of the transfer case area and it looks really clean. Not any good photos of the frame though, which I would insist on before bidding on it.

Love Impact Orange. IMHO, only supercars and really cool vehicles (like TJ's) can handle colors like Impact Orange, Yellow, Flame Red, Inca Gold or Patriot Blue. They just don't work on other cars but they are stunning on TJ's and supercars (black and white will do just fine too, with the right accent color).

Reactions: Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Click-free view:
s-l1600.jpg

That is one nice LJR.

Love Impact Orange. IMHO, only supercars and really cool vehicles (like TJ's) can handle colors like Impact Orange, Yellow, Flame Red, Inca Gold or Patriot Blue. They just don't work on other cars but they are stunning on TJ's and supercars (black and white will do just fine too, with the right accent color).
x 2 Fun colours for fun vehicles :thumbsup:

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Chris I thought you were gonnna buy mine lol. It's growing on me now. The black wheels and top make it look a lot better.

Indeed! Yours will be full AEV by the time you're done with it. I didn't like the orange at first, but it has grown on me for sure. Now it's one of my favorites next to Inca Gold.

Indeed! Yours will be full AEV by the time you're done with it. I didn't like the orange at first, but it has grown on me for sure. Now it's one of my favorites next to Inca Gold.
And Flame Red, don’t forget Flame Red...LOL

But you have a black one? Black isn't even on your list!

Black is my least favorite haha, I just ended up with it because it happened to be the cleanest one. I hate trying to keep black looking clean.

Black is my least favorite haha, I just ended up with it because it happened to be the cleanest one. I hate trying to keep black looking clean.
Know what you mean. My wife's black Honda Civic is a nightmare to keep looking good...

Reactions: Starrs
Know what you mean. My wife's black Honda Civic is a nightmare to keep looking good...

Black vehicles really are hard to keep looking good. Even when you get them all cleaned up, you can see the spider web swirls in the paint much more than you could on a lighter colored vehicle.

Reactions: Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.