Impact orange LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammm, where were all the sweet LJRs when I was looking? I couldn't find anything decent for under 20 grand when I was trying to buy one. Now it seems like they're everywhere for much less.
Oh well, my stupid luck I guess.

Reactions: Starrs
Buy it for me and I'll pay you back once we move to Arizona ;)

If there is nothing wrong with this it would be one hell of a buy for somebody. Hardtop and all. Looks good

It's an eye catcher all right. 100k miles though. Not a bad thing in itself but gotta make sure everything is as it should be.

Looks just like our Impact Orange '06 LJ Rubicon that we bought a couple of weeks ago!
Looks like yours is high lined

edit: never mind I see you bought the one with bull horns on the hood.

Last edited:
Humm….. called the number, wanted to leave a voice mail, call went to a Verizon wireless no voice mail announcement... looked at EnB, seems they only have the one vehicle for sale in there inventory…. pics look like they were taken in a parking lot of a ...??

1579528248940.png

I would not think that is unusual. Here in NE Florida there are a few dealers who hold all inventory indoors and work by appointment only from the owners cell phone. They deal only in specialized vehicles, which an LJR certainly qualifies as.

That's right in my area. I don't know anything about E&B Auto, but can give it a look if anyone needs me to. That's not going to be for sale for long at that price. The last TJ I checked in ABQ for someone was pretty much sold by the time I got there...Carfax shows it was a NM Jeep all it's life, will most likely be rust-free.

Reactions: DrDmoney
This is a good deal. Wonder if anything is weird with the automatic. I just paid 19k for my LJR with manual, dual tops, and 80k miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.