Impact orange LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably sold, when I got ahold of them probably 11 est to ask for more information and pictures he said a fellow was on his way down from Colorado to pick it up. Gezus, don't people have to work anymore?

When you took the bullhorns off the hood were there big holes to deal with? How bad was the AZ pinstriping the PO was talking about. Looked like a nice one tho.
Yes, two, big, differently sized holes.. I popped in a couple of fender-holder-plug things and it doesnt look too bad..
the pinstriping is very mild especially compared to my JK "NotARubicon"

Yes, two, big, differently sized holes.. I popped in a couple of fender-holder-plug things and it doesnt look too bad..
the pinstriping is very mild especially compared to my JK "NotARubicon"
You’ll have to post up some pics of it. Pretty desirable Jeep on this forum. Impact orange and a highline. You don’t see those too often.

You’ll have to post up some pics of it. Pretty desirable Jeep on this forum. Impact orange and a highline. You don’t see those too often.
I'll try to take some pics tomorrow..
Can you explain more about "the high line"? Isn't that just the fenders and hood, or is there more to it? I'm planning on trimming the plastic on the front fenders but not sure if that will make anyone scream because they're "highlines" ..

I'll try to take some pics tomorrow..
Can you explain more about "the high line"? Isn't that just the fenders and hood, or is there more to it? I'm planning on trimming the plastic on the front fenders but not sure if that will make anyone scream because they're "highlines" ..
Don’t. You. Dare. Do. That.

Ok. So basically you have one of the rarest and most highly sought after kits on your LJ. What you have is called the highline kit made by AEV...since discontinued, and now is worth a shit ton of money to the right collector. Somebody is selling the hood alone on AEV forums right now for 3 large. Don’t trim what you have...people have done that and it looks like shit. Why do you want to trim them? Basically the highline fenders and flares have moved the body lines of your jeep up approx 2” and will allow a larger tire with little to no lift. You can run a 35 on a 2” lift with your setup. Don’t cut them...sell them before you do that.

Even just the plastic? We dont want to touch the metal...
Don’t do anything to mess with the plastic. Those are super rare. If you want to do something, just say no. Or sell the AEV kit and do whatever you want with the money

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Reactions: Starrs and DrDmoney
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Still can’t believe they did that to that hood. Some people lol
When I saw the add I was somewhat interested but Orange is not on my approved list. When I saw the horns and thought about the holes in the hood I let it go. I did not even have time to see that it had a high line kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.