"Impact Orange" LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
It is very clean looking, but I could buy three of them for that price here. I also hate the cheap looking (IMHO) chrome tube steps.

I do have to say, seeing how much TJ's go for in the States, I'd strongly consider driving mine down if I were ever to sell it. I'd probably get double what I'd get here for it.

Reactions: Chris
It is very clean looking, but I could buy three of them for that price here. I also hate the cheap looking (IMHO) chrome tube steps.

I do have to say, seeing how much TJ's go for in the States, I'd strongly consider driving mine down if I were ever to sell it. I'd probably get double what I'd get here for it.

A clean Rubicon will fetch a pretty penny down here, especially if it's rust free. They go for 20k plus all day long where I'm at. An LJ Rubicon would sell for even more.

There were two LJR's listed here not too long ago. One looked like new and had low mileage, and was listed for $12,900 CAD, OR about $10,250 US. My 05 Rubi was listed for months at $9,000, and I bought it for $8,000.

Now out west here, Jeep's cost quite a bit more. It just surprises me how the cost of a vehicle can differ so much depending on where you are.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.