Impact Orange TJ Rubicon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That place Davis Autosports does get some really low mileage and great condition TJ's in stock from time to time. Man they had a white LJ with 20k original miles not that long ago. Thing was absolutely mint!

That Impact Orange looks real good though!

Shame the seller is going to modify the heck out of it and charge way too much for it. I hope it gets sold before they do that. That jeep looks fairly unmolested. I know it’s not a popular thing around here but would like to see someone buy that and return the flares and wheels to stock and maybe paint/dye the hard top black. That’s a gorgeous color for a Rubi. And if the frame isn’t crap then it’s value would be most in stock form. And yet still very capable.

Shame the seller is going to modify the heck out of it and charge way too much for it. I hope it gets sold before they do that. That jeep looks fairly unmolested. I know it’s not a popular thing around here but would like to see someone buy that and return the flares and wheels to stock and maybe paint/dye the hard top black. That’s a gorgeous color for a Rubi. And if the frame isn’t crap then it’s value would be most in stock form. And yet still very capable.
X2. That color top looks very odd on an orange TJ.

Reactions: lowranger
Status
Not open for further replies.