Impact Orange TJ Rubicon with 19k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy and that is coming from one that has an impact orange TJ. mid-to upper teens max for any TJ.

Not for a Rubicon TJ. I sold my last TJ Rubicon with 65k miles for 22k EASY. I posted it for 22k and had probably 10 calls within the first day I posted it. Took me a total of two days to sell!

Over here in the PNW, a clean, low mileage TJ Rubicon that is rust free will sell for upwards of 20k any day of the week.

So a lot of it is regional I think.

This one is priced a bit high though, I will admit that.

Not for a Rubicon TJ. I sold my last TJ Rubicon with 65k miles for 22k EASY. I posted it for 22k and had probably 10 calls within the first day I posted it. Took me a total of two days to sell!

Over here in the PNW, a clean, low mileage TJ Rubicon that is rust free will sell for upwards of 20k any day of the week.

So a lot of it is regional I think.

This one is priced a bit high though, I will admit that.
It’s a pretty nice TJR but 28k would take a moron to buy it. 22k and 28k are a ways a part. I had a guy wanting to buy mine a week ago at 22k. If mine had even 11k miles on it there’s no way I would list it at 28k because nobody would buy it.

It’s a pretty nice TJR but 28k would take a moron to buy it. 22k and 28k are a ways a part. I had a guy wanting to buy mine a week ago at 22k. If mine had even 11k miles on it there’s no way I would list it at 28k because nobody would buy it.

I wouldn't pay 28k for it, not a chance. For that price it would have to be 5k miles, a really rare color, etc.

22k could happen though! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think a clean TJ Rubicon is only going to appreciate in value over time.

I wish mine was impact orange (Clemson alum), but it is red. I bought mine used so price was more important than color.

Reactions: Chris
That is funny, I thought mine was red until I ran the vin the night before I picked it up and realized it was impact orange...yeah bought mine sight unseen with a lot of pics and an assurance I could walk away if I did not like.

Well, apparently it's going to cost you more than $28,500.00 if you want to drive it more than from your garage to your driveway. I see nothing listed about re-geared axles for the 35" tires, so...cough up that cost in addition.

It has too many things on it that, if I had $28.5k to throw at it, I would take off and sell.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but if I was going to spend 28k on a low mileage Rubicon, I'd either want it to be as close to stock as possible, or some very, very tasteful (and not over the top) mods, such as a Currie / Savvy lift, 33" tires, stock Moab wheels, etc.

Oh, and for that price it had better have a hardtop too!

Also not a fan of those hideous nerf bars, side-steps, or whatever you want to call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.