Impact Orange TJ Wrangler Half Doors near VA/NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyAutoholicGuy

Diesel Wrangler Guy
Supporting Member
Hey TJers!!!

I'm looking for a set of Impact Orange half-doors for my 2006 TJ Wrangler RHD! I believe Impact Orange was available between 2004 and 2006! If you have a set anywhere near Virginia or if you can put them on a pallet and take them to Fastenal to be shipped to me please let me now!!! I've been looking for a set now for a year with no luck!

IMG_20180409_165345159.jpg

Thanks
Grant!

Reactions: Chris
Getting harder and harder to find the factory TJ half doors.....let alone in the right color. Hopefully a set will pop up for you.

Agreed I missed a set when I first got my Wrangler, I just didn't have the funds at the time because I bought the TJ and I haven't seen another set since. I'm really hoping to be able to find a set before this coming summer!

Time to break down and buy any good set and have them painted. Might have any boo-boos on the body painted at the same time.

Yeah it's definitely something I've been considering but I'm still trying to hold out since I'm in the middle of a diesel swap at the moment, so both money is tight and I don't really need them at the moment either!

-Grant

yeah but it looks like you are having more fun in yours than I do, mine is too clean!

True and I'm missing the hell out of mine right now. I know the diesel is going to be amazing but not being able to drive my TJ right now is killing me!

-Grant

HELP! I need some half doors! HELP! I just need Impact Orange Doors! HELP! I just need orange doors! HEEEEELLP!!!!!

I hope someone gets what I did there . . .

-Grant

Reactions: ElectricWizard
I have 1/2 doors ... NOT Impact Orange though. It will cost you a few hundred bucks to get them painted Orange. Let me know if you are interested or knows someone who is. They are located in Portland, OR.

These are brand new OEM Jeep doors that were purchased and delivered at the same time as my '97 TJ. I bought my TJ with Hard Top and Full Doors on it and the 1/2 doors and Soft Top as accessories from the Jeep dealership. The dealer arranged for the doors to be painted by a local autobody shop. I couldn't swap the full doors myself without messing up the paint so I never installed these - they have been in storage since. The exterior paint code is (PCJ) dark blue with interior panel (C3 – Mist Gray). Everything is included (as pictured) except the key. No dents, rust or cracks. Everything works.

1544833419107.png

This is not a scam. I have these stored since 1997 (when I bought my TJ) but need to get them out of the garage. I know Craigslist has scammers but only posted on Craigslist to get a local buyer and avoid eBay selling fees. Thanks for watching!

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
This is not a scam. I have these stored since 1997 (when I bought my TJ) but need to get them out of the garage. I know Craigslist has scammers but only posted on Craigslist to get a local buyer and avoid eBay selling fees. Thanks for watching!
I wasn't talking about you. I meant the OP since I live in NC and look at the neighboring states on craigslist daily. I see his ad all the time.

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.