Impact Orange TJ Wrangler Half Doors near VA/NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1/2 doors ... NOT Impact Orange though. It will cost you a few hundred bucks to get them painted Orange. Let me know if you are interested or knows someone who is. They are located in Portland, OR.

These are brand new OEM Jeep doors that were purchased and delivered at the same time as my '97 TJ. I bought my TJ with Hard Top and Full Doors on it and the 1/2 doors and Soft Top as accessories from the Jeep dealership. The dealer arranged for the doors to be painted by a local autobody shop. I couldn't swap the full doors myself without messing up the paint so I never installed these - they have been in storage since. The exterior paint code is (PCJ) dark blue with interior panel (C3 – Mist Gray). Everything is included (as pictured) except the key. No dents, rust or cracks. Everything works.

View attachment 67851

Dude those look amazing but I'm still probably holding out for a set of Impact orange ones honestly!

I've seen your ad on craigslist but to be honest I thought it was a scam. I'm in North Carolina and will surely keep an eye out for ya!

Yeah the weird thing about that is I know the ad you are talking about and that isn't me. That is another Impact Orange Wrangler owner, if you look closely it's a standard LHD Wrangler not a RHD like my Wrangler!

This is not a scam. I have these stored since 1997 (when I bought my TJ) but need to get them out of the garage. I know Craigslist has scammers but only posted on Craigslist to get a local buyer and avoid eBay selling fees. Thanks for watching!

Yeah craigslist is horrible about it for some reason . .

I wasn't talking about you. I meant the OP since I live in NC and look at the neighboring states on craigslist daily. I see his ad all the time.

Hey I do appreciate you looking out as well. I'm so worried that the other Impact Orange Wrangler owner is going to snag a deal before I can get to it!!!

No worries! Thanks for confirming it wasn't me.

FINALLY I want to say I'm sorry I missed all these notifications, apparently I'm not getting an email anymore when I get a reply to a thread so I've got to figure out what's going on with that!

-Grant

Oh I do see the LHD now. I think most people that see that guys ad think it’s a scam so as long as you keep a close eye on the market, you should be able to snag them before him. I feel like he’s taking the lazy approach and posting a wanted ad in the for sale section because he isn’t actively searching. He’s waiting for someone to come to him which isn’t the best way to buy something. At least something rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
It's been a week so I'm going to bump this again, seems like a ton of people are looking for half-doors, I hope they find them but if you have a set of Impact Orange half-doors please let me know!!!!

Thanks
Grant

4DC27424-1805-44B2-98AE-AF78DD4B3D95.jpeg

Good luck. It was hard enough just finding half doors.

Still keeping and eye out. It’s gonna take a while though. Personally, i’ve never seen a pair go up for sale and i’ve seen my fair share of half doors. Just hold tight, they’ll happen.

I hear you and I really do appreciate it!

I know I have several members keeping their eyeballs on the look out but another bump for a set of impact orange tj half doors!

I don’t want to get anybody’s hopes up but there’s a very high chance I will be acquiring some impact orange half doors in a week or two. They will NOT have the original black interior panels but I will be putting some faded grey ones in good condition (no cracks) onto them. From what I understand, the jeep they are coming from had a fire and the interior panels got a little melted but the metal and orange color are in perfect condition. I will post more information once I actually get them but I will be asking $500 dollars for them because the interior panel will not match and half doors are going for a pretty penny around here right now, especially orange ones. BEFORE I sell them, i’m wanting to wait a bit and see if anyone will do a partial trade for some welding. The ONLY thing you will need to do is patiently tack weld 2 small body panel/rocker pieces on a Mazda Miata. I will do all the prep work etc. I only need someone to own a mobile welder or live relatively close and do a LOT of tacks back and forth to fully weld the panel on. You must be willing to have the patience to tack it all on because I don’t want the panel to warp so no continuous beads. If interested PM me. I will knock $100 off the price of the doors. Only interested in this one trade, otherwise asking $500 and not a dollar less.

EDIT: found more rust, need more tack welding. Will knock off $250 for welding work.

Last edited:
I don’t want to get anybody’s hopes up but there’s a very high chance I will be acquiring some impact orange half doors in a week or two. They will NOT have the original black interior panels but I will be putting some faded grey ones in good condition (no cracks) onto them. From what I understand, the jeep they are coming from had a fire and the interior panels got a little melted but the metal and orange color are in perfect condition. I will post more information once I actually get them but I will be asking $500 dollars for them because the interior panel will not match and half doors are going for a pretty penny around here right now, especially orange ones. BEFORE I sell them, i’m wanting to wait a bit and see if anyone will do a partial trade for some welding. The ONLY thing you will need to do is patiently tack weld 2 small body panel/rocker pieces on a Mazda Miata. I will do all the prep work etc. I only need someone to own a mobile welder or live relatively close and do a LOT of tacks back and forth to fully weld the panel on. You must be willing to have the patience to tack it all on because I don’t want the panel to warp so no continuous beads. If interested PM me. I will knock $100 off the price of the doors. Only interested in this one trade, otherwise asking $500 and not a dollar less.

Obviously I just sent you a message :D

Reactions: Travis
Status
Not open for further replies.