In appreciation of steel wheels

sorry , I was trying to add my input on TJ steel wheel options for a classic look. Didn't mean to reply directly to your post.

Got it now, I rad the thread and saw where you were going. No worries at all!!! Jeep looks good man.

I like the steel wheels on the base trim of the upcoming Ford Maverick. This is the only new vehicle I am even remotely interested in, given the specs and the price. I think Ford got the styling just right. I wish we could buy a new body on frame pick up truck in this size.

vehicle.jpg
2022-ford-maverick-xl-exterior-view.jpg

I like the steel wheels on the base trim of the upcoming Ford Maverick. This is the only new vehicle I am even remotely interested in, given the specs and the price. I think Ford got the styling just right. I wish we could buy a new body on frame pick up truck in this size.

View attachment 285219View attachment 285221
Dodge Magnum called. They want their rims back.

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats

I call dibbs on the XJ....

Looks as if a GMC Sierra and a Honda Ridgeline had a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: ColoJeep and Zorba

Body on frame, certainly this size, and a friggin' SINGLE cab with a LONG bed! Don't get me started on the Technology, and while we're at it, let's call it SOMETHING ELSE! I'm quite sure its yet another "Automatic only" vehicle as well.

But yea, I could handle those wheels! I don't give a damn about wheels one way or another, as long as they're round it suits me. I never understood why 99% of today's vehicles use "Mag" wheels - just something else to jack the price up as far as I'm concerned. Yea, they weigh a bit less - do I care that much?

Sorry been busy!
Jegs seems to have stock, there on sale $88 bucks...save $6...now you can get the big house ;)

D Window Wheel Size: 15" x 10"​

Part Number: 555-681018​

• Diameter & Width: 15 in. x 10 in.
  • Bolts & Bolt Circle: 5-4.5 in.
  • Backspacing: 4 in.
  • Powder Coated Black Steel