In Search Of Rear Tow Hook W/ Hardware (MOPAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesAndTheSahara

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
In search of TJ Factory Rear Tow Hook W/ Hardware. I originally was going to buy one from Davey's Jeeps but he managed to sell EVERY single one of the ones he had after I called this morning to place my order. I checked on Ebay and the one person selling one is selling it with a rear bumper and won't separate it. If anyone have a factory rear tow hook laying around they are wanting to sell please comment or PM me.

Image below depicts what the tow hook would look like:

Rear_Tow_Hook.jpg

I am in need of one because I am so indecisive on front and rear bumpers & really need a solid recovery point haha.

I don’t have factory, but I do have two aftermarket that mount on the side of the frame as @Jerry Bransford has described. I believe they are Curt, rated at 10,000lbs. You may want to wait it out for the factory, but your welcome to these if you want them.

I don’t have factory, but I do have two aftermarket that mount on the side of the frame as @Jerry Bransford has described. I believe they are Curt, rated at 10,000lbs. You may want to wait it out for the factory, but your welcome to these if you want them.
I appreciate it! I'm really trying to get a factory tow hook in the event I get one of the factory mopar rock crawler bumpers but if I can't source one I will probably take you up on that. Only time will tell, thanks @JMT.

That didn’t take long! Great folks on a great forum!

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
FYI, not sure on the weight, but according to the UPS site, shipping from 65765 to Auburn AL would be about $4 less than from Albuquerque...
That would be quite impressive.

You can have mine. I'm not sure if paying to have it shipped from 65765 zip is worth it to you. Kevin
I really appreciate it Kevin! Currently working out the details with Gary so I think I should be ok. I will update everyone according on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.