• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

In4Lo - Amazon Prime series

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Jeepers I assume? I'll have to check it out. Maybe Jerry or Blaine knows them.

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Watching the first show in 2018 series and they used a Hi Jack to change a guys tire. Couldn’t get it high enough, they said. 7 min xx sec. For the Hi Lift lovers crowd

Kris M

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Watching the first show in 2018 series and they used a Hi Jack to change a guys tire. Couldn’t get it high enough, they said. 7 min xx sec. For the Hi Lift lovers crowd
This is a pretty cool series!

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I really liked a couple of the TJ’s. They did very well on the rocks. Watching and wheeling myself has led me to think TJ’s are very difficult to beat for a low mod capable machine. JK’s may be similar in capability, but I think the TJ has it beat.

matkal

TJ Enthusiast
There are a few shows/series/YouTube videos that feature off roading, though not necessarily TJs or even wranglers for that matter. A few good ones featuring overlanding in Australia.

06lj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I watched the entire season a while ago. It was pretty entertaining. While SoCal has some great trails they do seem a little crowded. There is one episode where one of the members is commenting that they had to sit until midday before they could start the trail due to a number of groups ahead of them. Once they did start the trail they had problems with all off the people coming back down.

Season 2 has a little more production value. S2 E2 has some great video of Moab. It also made me wonder how much it cost to rent a JL Rubicon.

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This series lets me wheel vicariously for 15 minutes at a time.

Some of them drive like noobs.