In4Lo - Amazon Prime series

Jeepers I assume? I'll have to check it out. Maybe Jerry or Blaine knows them.

Watching the first show in 2018 series and they used a Hi Jack to change a guys tire. Couldn’t get it high enough, they said. 7 min xx sec. For the Hi Lift lovers crowd

Watching the first show in 2018 series and they used a Hi Jack to change a guys tire. Couldn’t get it high enough, they said. 7 min xx sec. For the Hi Lift lovers crowd
This is a pretty cool series!

I really liked a couple of the TJ’s. They did very well on the rocks. Watching and wheeling myself has led me to think TJ’s are very difficult to beat for a low mod capable machine. JK’s may be similar in capability, but I think the TJ has it beat.

There are a few shows/series/YouTube videos that feature off roading, though not necessarily TJs or even wranglers for that matter. A few good ones featuring overlanding in Australia.

I watched the entire season a while ago. It was pretty entertaining. While SoCal has some great trails they do seem a little crowded. There is one episode where one of the members is commenting that they had to sit until midday before they could start the trail due to a number of groups ahead of them. Once they did start the trail they had problems with all off the people coming back down.

Season 2 has a little more production value. S2 E2 has some great video of Moab. It also made me wonder how much it cost to rent a JL Rubicon.

This series lets me wheel vicariously for 15 minutes at a time.

Some of them drive like noobs.

I think I remember one guy on the show commented that what they were doing was “sketchy as hell” in that scene

• Haha
Reactions: JMT