Independent Parts Dealer Resource

Dan T.

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi All,

At the advice of many on this forum, I've determined that the Zone Combo suspension set up is the direction I'm heading for my 2000 Sport. I wasn't quite ready to commit to the purchase however I found this seller who had what I was looking for at an awesome price. After getting to know him and what he does, I figured I had to share this with you all.

This guy Dan operates out of Charlotte, NC. I actually found him many months back looking at some of his CL listings. I met him last week in Charlotte while there on a business trip and got to know him and bought the suspension system. He told me about his independent business and how well things have been going. He has a website, www.pmjeepdepot.com ( The Poor Mans Jeep Depot) and tells me that he's happy to track down any parts I may need. He will also ship.

If you're looking for an alternate place to source new parts at great prices, I'd highly recommend looking at his site and giving Dan a call to track down what you're looking for.

Just wanted to give this guy a plug. He's a Jeep guy and I've invited him to the forum.

He's going to have to update that TJ parts picture!! That angry bird grill and a few of those lights have got to go! In all seriousness I'm all about supporting small businesses and shops when I can so I hope he does well.... after he cleans up that Jeep!

Screenshot_20181205-191044.png

Reactions: Chris
He's going to have to update that TJ parts picture!! That angry bird grill and a few of those lights have got to go! In all seriousness I'm all about supporting small businesses and shops when I can so I hope he does well.... after he cleans up that Jeep!

View attachment 66552

Ha. You’re right about that. He drives a JK so we’ll have to be kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: IPerkWVU
Hi All,

At the advice of many on this forum, I've determined that the Zone Combo suspension set up is the direction I'm heading for my 2000 Sport. I wasn't quite ready to commit to the purchase however I found this seller who had what I was looking for at an awesome price. After getting to know him and what he does, I figured I had to share this with you all.

This guy Dan operates out of Charlotte, NC. I actually found him many months back looking at some of his CL listings. I met him last week in Charlotte while there on a business trip and got to know him and bought the suspension system. He told me about his independent business and how well things have been going. He has a website, www.pmjeepdepot.com ( The Poor Mans Jeep Depot) and tells me that he's happy to track down any parts I may need. He will also ship.

If you're looking for an alternate place to source new parts at great prices, I'd highly recommend looking at his site and giving Dan a call to track down what you're looking for.

Just wanted to give this guy a plug. He's a Jeep guy and I've invited him to the forum.
————————————-
I guess I should have also shared what I paid.

I got the Zone combo 4.25" kit with sway bar disconnects for $425. I didn't upgrade to the Fox Shocks.... on day down the road.

————————————-
I guess I should have also shared what I paid.

I got the Zone combo 4.25" kit with sway bar disconnects for $425. I didn't upgrade to the Fox Shocks.... on day down the road.

He’s looking for stuff for me as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dan T.