Inflatable rear mattress for a TJ?

D M

CEL free! (again)
Supporting Member
anyone ever heard of this ? They claim its an inflatable mattres for a tj. Has anyone used this before or let alone ANY inflatable mattress in a tj?

• Haha
Reactions: IPerkWVU and bedhed
That actually seems really cool, had no idea it existed, but wouldn't it be uncomfortable sleeping all scrunched up considering how narrow TJs are?

That actually seems really cool, had no idea it existed, but wouldn't it be uncomfortable sleeping all scrunched up considering how narrow TJs are?
i figured it would, but im still considering it because who doesnt like to "urban stealth camp" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: bedhed
That thing does not look like it will fit in a TJ. They need one that lays flat with the rear seat removed, molded to fit perfect. But then where would all my gear go?

Looks great for a nap on the trail, but not for an overnight sleep. My 6 man instant tent with an air bed looks nicer

Reactions: D M
I'd like it better if it was "L" shaped so you could tilt the passenger seat forward and use that space as well for some more room and maybe be able to lay on an angle and stretch out more.

Which one are you all looking at? Is it for the LJ? I tried doing a quick search, but all I'm seeing is one for the JK and the TJ LJ.

There is no way in hell that thing is going in the back of a TJ.

As one who has experienced sex in the back of a TJ, it is not the most wonderful location. I would, however, suggest a Jammock for such activities.

https://jammock.com/

• Haha
There is no way in hell that thing is going in the back of a TJ.

As one who has experienced sex in the back of a TJ, it is not the most wonderful location. I would, however, suggest a Jammock for such activities.

https://jammock.com/
That wasn't the point of it I just like car camping :LOL:

Reactions: JMT
Which one are you all looking at? Is it for the LJ? I tried doing a quick search, but all I'm seeing is one for the JK and the TJ LJ.
What's a TJ LJ? Yes, I am trying to start a war. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: bedhed
😂 Damn that was funny. I nearly snotted a little when I read that.

If you hadn't of pointed that out, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. I didn't realize how moronic that sounded. Good stuff, man. Good stuff.

Okay lets pretend I never typed it out like that.😳

I'm half tempted to buy it just to post how terribly it works/doesn't work! I'd definitely leave a review with pictures too. Even if it is custom fit for a TJ sleeping in the fetal position would wreck me come morning time.

I guess it depends if you a Danny Devito or Arnold, to determine if it is comfortable. I am 6'2 and I slept in my 97TJ. Was it comfortable, not so much, was it easy, yes.

For my LJ I would love a mattress like this. Unfortunately they don't make one for it. I usually just fill the back foot wells with pillows and blankets and I can fit diagonally in it.

Would be cool if they made this for the TJ/LJs with the cutout for the console. Take the back seats and inflate this (XJ model pictured)

65c8a0_9069fdaab4834749842f798cf5ba36dc_mv2_d_2268_2268_s_2.jpg

Last edited: