Inner fender felt fit

Take the one you have and use it as a template to make two new ones…

I used high traffic mat bulk material from Menard’s…

Or go this route…55174658AD

Reactions: ejay
There isn't a left and a right.
homer-simpson-doh_2.jpg

Good to know. Thought maybe there was a different form due to the extra 'stuff' on the passenger side engine.

View attachment 274928

Good to know. Thought maybe there was a different form due to the extra 'stuff' on the passenger side engine.
They would be marked L and R if they were different, or there is a very high likelihood of them being marked. Jeep marks the dust shields, track bar mounts and similar for L and R when it matters.

Close but in today's clown world what they would do instead is make universal fit shoes and gloves that don't need to be marked left and right and they will fit like shit because that is what you do in clown world.
unisex, bidirectional and they don't identify as that anymore. ;)

but for the OP any local hardware store might carry rubber roof membrane material, that'd be perfect in that spot.

but for the OP any local hardware store might carry rubber roof membrane material, that'd be perfect in that spot
Rubber roof membrane material is ridiculously priced stuff. Not going to happen. Hard to find a place that sells by the foot, too. Usually sell in rolls of 20' or longer. Going to have to source another rubber mat material of that size.

Rubber roof membrane material is ridiculously priced stuff. Not going to happen. Hard to find a place that sells by the foot, too. Usually sell in rolls of 20' or longer. Going to have to source another rubber mat material of that size.
i got some rubber topped 1/8" thick conveyor belting that could be used if you need some. it won't fit into a small flat rate but should fit a medium.

and i'd not buy a roll to use 2 square ft either, got no friends that have a friend in roofing? you just need a couple scraps.

Reactions: taylormade73
i got some rubber topped 1/8" thick conveyor belting that could be used if you need some. it won't fit into a small flat rate but should fit a medium.

and i'd not buy a roll to use 2 square ft either, got no friends that have a friend in roofing? you just need a couple scraps.
Thanks for the offer. I know a ton of people in the industry. Can't say that I've seen much rubber membrane being used though. I'll ask around.

Reactions: someguysjeep