Insanity! Rock Crawlin, Texas Style

JMT

Just another auto…
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Here's a 6 minute highlights video of a 25 minute attempt at Heaven's Gate, an obstacle at Wolf Caves where we wheel every few months. We were fortunate to see first-hand the fabrication skills of the driver who built this rig from the ground up and his patience and skill as a driver. Definitely the most extreme video and personal observation of a highly built rock crawler I've ever seen.

He had so much articulation, it was like watching a cartoon or a crazy Jeep drawing come to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jeepers-n-Creepers
He had so much articulation, it was like watching a cartoon or a crazy Jeep drawing come to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that articulation was nuts. It was honestly hard to believe a rig could do that.

I'm really just getting my feet wet. Not even sure I've made it to rookie yet.

I'm think'n more like Level-5 Expedition Guide:)

1546476658141.png

I bet if you drove around you could find a road around that pile of rocks.

Reactions: KCsTJ
I bet if you drove around you could find a road around that pile of rocks.
I know you’re funning, but actually there’s a story behind that. When the idea was sprung by some College age Jeep owners to make this property an OHV park, the owner started moving rocks to make roads. When they came back they asked why he was messing it up by moving the rocks. The owner just didn’t get that they actually wanted to drive their rigs over the rocks. So he quit moving rocks. Really there’s not a road around it, just a lot of rocks rigs crawl over.
E8D697A5-0655-498D-9933-48FFB18EBD8A.jpeg

E6A856B2-5D5E-4E83-97E6-9ABAAB10C036.jpeg

Reactions: KCsTJ
That is so funny. It really is amazing what a four-wheel drive vehicle can do with a skilled pilot.

Reactions: JMT