LED headlight adjustment questions

Snipman

Purchased new led headlights from eBay today, trucklite knockoffs, and was wondering about adjustment. I have read different posts and viewed videos and my question is these lights have a very distinct vertical line when close to wall but have not had the opportunity to back out to 25 ft or drive yet. Do I want to set these with the distinct line on my vertical wall mark or drop it down 3 inches? Thanks

FB62157A-74BB-46E9-BF9B-6259A6208F4F.jpeg

I just looked at the cutoff line on the back of my other car about 5 ft. away in the driveway and dropped it a hair. If you can find a wall with enough space do it right, but anything below level shouldn't bother other drivers. Most LEDs are bright enough that having them aimed too low is ok for you and better for the other guy.

I just looked at the cutoff line on the back of my other car about 5 ft. away in the driveway and dropped it a hair. If you can find a wall with enough space do it right, but anything below level shouldn't bother other drivers. Most LEDs are bright enough that having them aimed too low is ok for you and better for the other guy.
2x to this. I’ve tried the proper method and my lights were still way too high. Just adjust off of another parked vehicle, drive around a little, and make minor adjustments till the low beams are right, which will also get the high beams right.

I haven’t been flashed at once for my low beams and the high beams slay vampires without crazy reflection off of road signs.

X3 to this.