Patrick P.

When installing the M.O.R.E Bombproof MML, is this something that takes place on the topside (under the hood) or under the vehicle?

Just trying to prepare myself you know!

MML is a motor mount, it lifts the motor up
1" used in conjunction with a 1"BL to allow for other mods

You'll be both under the hood and under the vehicle. Mostly under the vehicle though!

I've installed a couple sets of motor mounts, including MORE's, and it's almost a 2 man job... one on top and one underneath.

I have a set I need to install as well. I've been putting it off out of fear I'll need a second person.

Probably easier if I just find someone to help me so I can avoid that!

Only 144 miles from where we're planning on moving, not too bad!

Hey, we looked at houses in Sisters but man they are out of our price range!
It took us 5 years of looking to find our lot and 18 months to get the house shop built.

Reactions: Chris
When installing the M.O.R.E Bombproof MML, is this something that takes place on the topside (under the hood) or under the vehicle?

Just trying to prepare myself you know!
Just a quick note when you are preparing the MML job. Look at the air cond. compressor and see if it is in the way of removing the driver side bolt. On my 06 the bolt would hit the compressor before coming out so either had to remove the compressor or entire engine mount. I found that you can slide the bolt out as far as it will go and use a sawsall to cut the bolt in half, new bolt at dealer is only about 9 bucks, and this saves a ton of work. Slide new bolt in from backside. mike

Just a quick note when you are preparing the MML job. Look at the air cond. compressor and see if it is in the way of removing the driver side bolt. On my 06 the bolt would hit the compressor before coming out so either had to remove the compressor or entire engine mount. I found that you can slide the bolt out as far as it will go and use a sawsall to cut the bolt in half, new bolt at dealer is only about 9 bucks, and this saves a ton of work. Slide new bolt in from backside. mike

Very good info! I'd rather cut that bolt off as well and just go to my local ACE Hardware and get a matching bolt for 75 cents or so!

I'm going to heed this advice since I need to install my MML soon!

Very good info! I'd rather cut that bolt off as well and just go to my local ACE Hardware and get a matching bolt for 75 cents or so!

I'm going to heed this advice since I need to install my MML soon!

For the conversion?;)

For the conversion?;)

Still debating on what conversion. Salem has no DEQ I found out so I can do whatever I want!

I'd like to try to piece everything together as an entire package so I don't need to be looking around for every single little piece I need.

Still debating on what conversion. Salem has no DEQ I found out so I can do whatever I want!

I'd like to try to piece everything together as an entire package so I don't need to be looking around for every single little piece I need.

Ya I bought an entire truck and still gettingt nickeled and dimed to death!

Ya I bought an entire truck and still gettingt nickeled and dimed to death!

That's what I am trying to avoid, haha. I wish someone just sold a complete 'package deal'. Hell I'd pay a bit more money for that just to avoid the hassle of trying to source out every single part I need individually.