WTB: Instatrunk / Add-A-Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROMAN

Looking to buy one of these for my '98. Mopar/Bestop doesn't matter. I've got a Bestop one on order, though it's been backordered for a while now, which is why I'm searching for other options. Hoping to find a cheap used one so I cancel that order.

Let me know what your price is. Willing to pay up to $100, depending on condition. I'm in SoCal. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi @up on the mountain. . Definitely interested, but if I'm being honest, that price is wee bit high for me. I've got a Bestop one on order new for $180 (though it's backordered, which is why I'm searching for other options). So hoping to find a used one in the sub-$100 range to cancel that. Totally respect that yours is probably worth more than that, given that it's still like new. I'll update my original post to reflect this more clearly. Thank you for the offer.

Preliminarily, you've got a deal. I've submitted my cancellation request to Quadratec. They claim they'll get back to me within 48 hours. As long as that's successful, I'd be happy to come pick yours up. Would Saturday work for you?

Would be happy to swing by Colton on Saturday. If that doesn't work out, happy to drive up to Crestline Sunday and make a quick wheeling trip of it on the way back (running Cleghorn on the return trip).

Will keep you posted on whether Quadratec can cancel my order. Thank you!

Sorry for the delay. Quadratec still hasn't updated me as to whether my order was successfully canceled. Will continue to keep you updated. Thanks.

There was one or two in LA on offerup.
Thank you. Been looking around and had reached out to a couple people, only to be ghosted. Shrug. Given Quadratec's lack of response, I'm getting the feeling my new Bestop might be getting ready to ship out.

Status
Not open for further replies.