WTB: Instatrunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one taking up space in my garage that I no longer need. I will be back home in Pflugerville on Saturday afternoon, hate these long business trips. It has the flip up lid. I have a couple of pics on my phone I can text you if you want to PM your number. If not, I can load them on the laptop and post them when I get back to the hotel this evening. I was going to post in the for sale section this weekend for $75.

Sent you a pm
I've got one taking up space in my garage that I no longer need. I will be back home in Pflugerville on Saturday afternoon, hate these long business trips. It has the flip up lid. I have a couple of pics on my phone I can text you if you want to PM your number. If not, I can load them on the laptop and post them when I get back to the hotel this evening. I was going to post in the for sale section this weekend for $75.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Do you still have this by chance?

I have one from a 99 black with stock carpet on it. But it a long way to Texas..

Status
Not open for further replies.