Interesting TJ for sale in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockhart2

Supporting Member
http://www.encar.com/dc/dc_cardetai...=imp_normal_p1_g13&tempht_arg=lAov13Dr7H92_12
For the record, there's no way in hell I would ever buy this. I thought it was interesting that someone would actually spend the money to do this. I love the color, though. (hate the decals)

Most Koreans have very bad taste when it comes to Jeeps. They love covering them with decals.

It's a '99 Sahara and it's just over $20k

Holy shit. That interior....

I just puked a little in my mouth. Red and white leather mixed with carbon fiber.:sick:

Looks a shit load better than my faded and cracked blueish gray mixed in with years of neglect and filth. I did get those premo slip-on seat covers that hide the shit stains and foam blowing out of the sides. Ohhh, let’s not forget the amazing $97 stereo I threw in. It glows red which really brings the ambiance together for me.

The colors are wonky but that interior is awesome.

Looks a shit load better than my faded and cracked blueish gray mixed in with years of neglect and filth. I did get those premo slip-on seat covers that hide the shit stains and foam blowing out of the sides. Ohhh, let’s not forget the amazing $97 stereo I threw in. It glows red which really brings the ambiance together for me.

The colors are wonky but that interior is awesome.
It appears someone did a good job but for me, it's really tacky and I can't begin to understand why someone would go that far with a TJ. I was in an off-road shop the other day that had a brand-spanking-new JLU with a custom leather interior in WHITE (done for a customer) similar to the TJ but way nicer. The seats had fluffy leather pillow headrests like a Maybach with "MACHO" stitched into them.

While I don't like it, I will say that is one talented upholster. The leather-wrapped dash and the center console are pretty cool.

@Clockhart2 is there a SEMA-like event in South Korea?

I can't read the text, but is it me or is it missing a few key components underneath?

Exterior not bad, can remove vinyl decals. Interior might be livable ( a bit loud for my tatse), but combined seemed a bit whacked as stated earlier.

It appears someone did a good job but for me, it's really tacky and I can't begin to understand why someone would go that far with a TJ. I was in an off-road shop the other day that had a brand-spanking-new JLU with a custom leather interior in WHITE (done for a customer) similar to the TJ but way nicer. The seats had fluffy leather pillow headrests like a Maybach with "MACHO" stitched into them.

I can't honestly understand why anyone would purchase a TJ as an everyday driver. They are cool looking pieces of shit in my opinion. I like having mine to hammer around town in but these things leave a lot to be desired in EVERY category except offroad use. If I'm driving longer than 35-45mins I'm taking a different vehicle. Personally I think anything you do to the interior is simply polishing a turd.

While I don't like it, I will say that is one talented upholster. The leather-wrapped dash and the center console are pretty cool.

@Clockhart2 is there a SEMA-like event in South Korea?
I'm not sure about that. There are Jeep clubs and events.

I can't honestly understand why anyone would purchase a TJ as an everyday driver. They are cool looking pieces of shit in my opinion. I like having mine to hammer around town in but these things leave a lot to be desired in EVERY category except offroad use. If I'm driving longer than 35-45mins I'm taking a different vehicle. Personally I think anything you do to the interior is simply polishing a turd.
The Jeep I was driving wasn't too bad for everyday driving but it was stock and driven very short distances. Totally agree about the interior. If I were to do a full leather interior like that, I would do it all in black leather without any color accents and I don't think that would be too bad. Still a waste of money though. It looks like power windows were added somehow too? Why not just buy a JK with leather?

I
I can't read the text, but is it me or is it missing a few key components undernea
I think it's something to do with maintenance and/or upgrades. mentioning something about the rear dif oil and steering. even my wife doesn't understand it but she doesn't know any car terminology.

Good lord, a red interior with yellow paint. Terrible color combo.

I like yellow Jeeps, but the red interior, UGH! That guy's taste is all in his mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Good lord, a red interior with yellow paint. Terrible color combo.

I like yellow Jeeps, but the red interior, UGH! That guy's taste is all in his mouth!
It's kind of strange how different cultures see the world. I fly to Arizona and can't get over the colors on houses. Go to the Bahamas and bright pink, yellows, and lime green homes are common. India has crazy black and white stripped highway barriers and outrageously painted EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.