Is "12VoltGuy" outta business?

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Looks like "12VoltGuy" may (or may not) be out of business. His website, 12voltguy.NET is suddenly only a placeholder, although the "stripped and abandoned" 12voltguy.COM is still there. Thank Goddess I got my switch panel when I did...

Looks like "12VoltGuy" may (or may not) be out of business. His website, 12voltguy.NET is suddenly only a placeholder, although the "stripped and abandoned" 12voltguy.COM is still there. Thank Goddess I got my switch panel when I did...
I canceled my order,never saw it,PayPal got my funds back

I was trying to track him down earlier this year. His .NET site was directing everyone to msg him on his facebook page. He didn't respond there either.

After giving up on him and building my own panel, I appreciated the effort he goes to to make his so clean behind the panel.

Reactions: Wildman
If you're looking for 3d printed switch panels I highly recommend these folks...they do custom work, great customer service and shipping.

https://www.custom3dfab.com/collections/all
IMG_20220401_140124683.jpg

I was trying to track him down earlier this year. His .NET site was directing everyone to msg him on his facebook page. He didn't respond there either.

After giving up on him and building my own panel, I appreciated the effort he goes to to make his so clean behind the panel.
It took something like 14 weeks for me to get mine last year, but it was worth the wait. Maybe its just a temporary glitch in the matrix, but it doesn't look good. I ranted at the time about the piss poor practice of conducting business on facesuck, but if he's not even answering that now, I suspect he's gone for good. Too bad, his product was wonderful - I love mine!

Shocking!

🙂

Hey, someone had to say it…

Ya I had a payment in for a switch panel at the beginning of last year and after 9 weeks and no response
had to get a refund form PP.

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman