Is it a sin to put Rubicon stickers on a non-Rubicon?

The name of my Jeep is Jeep. Any name on the Jeep beyond that, like “Rattle Trap,” “Sand Scorpion,” “Floyd,” “Black Knight,” FourTrax,” “Black Widow,” et al, et al, et al. I just don’t care for.

My YJ was named "H2 recovery crew" hehe, I actually winched a H2 out of the mud at Snoqualmie Pass once in WA. He thought it was funny so, so did I!

Why even ask the question? You’re going to do what you’re going to do. That’s what people do. If this thread gets on the Most Watched Threads of the Week I’m going to be pissed. I know by posting on it I’m only going against my cause.
Considering this thread has started an intense conversation about stickers i would not be surprised if it makes it. This thread is a whole lot better than what locker should i buy. Its really allows you to know how people feel about badging on a jeep.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Considering this thread has started an intense conversation about stickers i would not be surprised if it makes it. This thread is a whole lot better than what locker should i buy. Its really allows you to know how people feel about badging on a jeep.
I’m secretly trying to get it to win Thread of the Week just so I can suck the life out of folks and we can know who they really are. But, now the cats out of the bag, oh well. I don’t think anyone can stop this thread now...

So I took the Rubicon axles out of my jeep, do I still get to keep my Rubicon stickers?

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: Ted05Rubi
I personally find the entire fetishization of the Rubicon and all the ****icon names to be silly. Aside from the transfer case and the potential for 5.38 gears, there is nothing unique or really even all that desirable.

It reminds me of a guy a while back who wanted recommendations for some super awesome tank stickers for his JK because the Jeep marketing department decided to call that color of mossy green Tank for a few years.

Find your own identity. Don't let Jeep make it for you.

I think the OP officially left the building

Reactions: KCsTJ
Ok just to piss off the JKU guys. Im going to print me a JKU sticker (on a magnet) just for shits and giggles
il_340x270.1208440495_mr5g.jpg