Is it legal to drive with the doors off in Ontario?

Jeepwan

Hi,

Thought I'd start this thread and ask people from every province if they know the legality of driving with no doors? I'm in Ontario and I don't know for sure, but I think it's legal

I expect by now you're glad to have your doors on ! There are lots of Jeepers around here (London area) that run without doors all summer long without issues. Personally, I prefer half doors.

Hi,

Thought I'd start this thread and ask people from every province if they know the legality of driving with no doors? I'm in Ontario and I don't know for sure, but I think it's legal

Here in Alberta, you need a driver's side mirror to stay legal. Doors optional.

Hi,

You would wanna doubly check, but I think ontario is pretty relaxed with that....as long as you have an unobstructed rear view, it's fine.
Some areas require you to have a lip or something if you're running doorless, which jeeps have with their tub, but you don't need that here. You can pretty much run any vehicles without doors