Is it possible to install a TJ sway bar upside down?

Halo15

Maybe stupid asking - is it possible to install a swaybar on a tj the wrong way/upside down? Had to remove mine for rust job and it appears the same both ways.

Any help appreciated

Maybe stupid asking - is it possible to install a swaybar on a tj the wrong way/upside down? Had to remove mine for rust job and it appears the same both ways.

Any help appreciated
I just looked at my stock swaybar out in the workshop. I left the links on it when I removed it, so I know which is the way it was mounted.

Anyway, on the ends where it's flat, where the links mount, there is a slight bend in the bar. That bend should go up when installed. Make sense? I can post a photo if needed.

Edit: front bar, right?

There's only one way to install it that I can think of off the top of my head.

Yea front. Attached a pic - this is on a lift with both tires removed so the angle may be off compared to compressed on ground

DD347C9A-197B-489D-891D-F4351EFCDA42.jpeg

Yea front. Attached a pic - this is on a lift with both tires removed so the angle may be off compared to compressed on ground

View attachment 89435
That is the way it goes on. If it was flipped, you could easily tell it was wrong. Another thing is, the hole on the end is tapered (providing it hasn't been drilled out), and the large side of the taper goes down.