Is it worth it?

@Jeepersteve71 so what did you decide??? Are you going to buy the rarest of rare?? Al you will need are the bumpers and you will be in an elite group!
Well I decided to pass on them for now... if we had a rubicon those suckers would be gone quick lol. Can’t say I’ve ever seen them for an LJ. Couldn’t believe I found a set within driving distance too.

Well I decided to pass on them for now... if we had a rubicon those suckers would be gone quick lol. Can’t say I’ve ever seen them for an LJ. Couldn’t believe I found a set within driving distance too.
I’m shocked you didn’t pull the trigger. I thought you were mounting em up this whole time lol. What’s a couple hundred bucks lol

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
You literally will never find those for that price again lol.
Yeah I’ll kick myself in two years because of it. I will say I’m not a huge fan of these though. I just like that they are mopar. I think they are more valuable off the Jeep than on lol. I like the ones that come up a little higher and offer more protection. If drilling is required you might as well get something that offers a little more protection.

Yeah I’ll kick myself in two years because of it. I will say I’m not a huge fan of these though. I just like that they are mopar. I think they are more valuable off the Jeep than on lol. I like the ones that come up a little higher and offer more protection. If drilling is required you might as well get something that offers a little more protection.
Yea pretty sure if you have a Rubicon these just go in the existing holes. The ARB sliders are at a 30 degree angle and these are not angled. I agree about them being cool because they are Mopar.

The rails you sent me are still posted for sale on eBay...I found a set for 195 with free shipping lol. I doubt I buy them, but damn that’s a steal!

Reactions: Jeepersteve71