I totally get that and you may be right, but I was asking how I could fix the issue I have on my setup the way it is now. I get if I rip it all off and put a different setup on it will be way better. But again all I wanted to know is what I could do in the situation I was in. If I wanted to hear a bunch of stuff talking about how my setup is shit I would have posted a thread asking for what route I should go because I am getting rid of the high steer setup. I get it you guys are all RIGHT I need to buy a new setup for my Jeep but right now this what I got and it’s fixed. I think everyone has got there point across pretty well.
I didn’t say that to pile on btw. Just trying to help you view some of the comments in a more useful light, which you’ve acknowledged. All good. Do what you can and enjoy the results.

Reactions: Slicknick630
The stock drop PA got that far, raising the axle side TB bracket could work. or, and I'd wait for Blaines input but could you go to heim style joints on the passenger side and peg the drag to the top of the Tie rod ear on the knuckle. But I'm just guessing at lines here not sure if it has ramifications I'm not aware of.

I didn’t say that to pile on btw. Just trying to help you view some of the comments in a more useful light, which you’ve acknowledged. All good. Do what you can and enjoy the results.
Your fine man I know. Trust me I want to get a different steering setup, heck I really want to change most of my front end. I still even have a front truss I have to put on. But in the future when I get the funds to change this cluster up front I will be definitely taking Blaine’s advice and going with something like the Currie setup. If we are being totally honest I have hated this teraflex setup since I bought the Jeep it has been an odd setup to make things work with. But I was off messing around with other upgrades on the Jeep and not doing what I should have addressed from the start the front end components. But for now I’m just working with what I got to get back out on the trails until I dive into changing it all entirely.

Did I say that was a good idea? I don't recall saying that.
I thought you said to improve on what is there, by doing a couple bracket mods...

A few of us pointed out where to properly measure the angles.

We want the jeep to work well no matter what is used... as long as issues are corrected to be safe and trouble free for your use, we're good.

Reactions: Slicknick630