Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Is my SYE list complete?

lBasket

Branch Manager
Supporting Member
Hmmm I have the OME track bar relocation bracket that isn't angled. Will that work with the adjustable TB when tucking, or do I need to get the angled one?
This one:
1642121628160.png

The adjustable TB discussion is related to the tuck and not the SYE, right?

SvtLdr

Search Engine Certified Mechanic
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
That straight bracket is likely not going to work. When you tuck the drivetrain, the pinion has to point upwards also. The TB bracket rotates with the pinion which ends up binding the bar in a straight bracket.

Reactions: lBasket

lBasket

Branch Manager
Supporting Member
That straight bracket is likely not going to work. When you tuck the drivetrain, the pinion has to point upwards also. The TB bracket rotates with the pinion which ends up binding the bar in a straight bracket.
Ah okay that makes sense. Glad I've been too lazy to install it I guess. I'll save that for when I work on the tuck then and get it with the adjustable TB

Reactions: SvtLdr

SvtLdr

Search Engine Certified Mechanic
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Update: I now have
SSSYE sitting in a box
Track bar and angled bracket installed
Grinder ready for spring mount trimming
lock ring pliers incoming
Upper and lower double adjustable CAs in the rear

What am I missing?
Did you ever pick up the Savvy transfer case cable shifter?

lBasket

Branch Manager
Supporting Member
Hey bud not sure if this is already mentioned here but since we're kinda at the same spot thought I'd let you know.

Just called Tom Wood's about the driveshaft for the SYE - I was worried I might have to buy a new driveshaft again down the line between the tuck and potential additional suspension lift for me in the future (currently only at 2"). He said if I get it with measurements before the tuck and then push everything up they can adjust it for the difference for about 70 bucks. And they should be able to lengthen it for something similar if I down the line add more suspension lift.

OP
thekidwithquestions

thekidwithquestions

Acquiring Jeep funds...
Supporting Member
Hey bud not sure if this is already mentioned here but since we're kinda at the same spot thought I'd let you know.

Just called Tom Wood's about the driveshaft for the SYE - I was worried I might have to buy a new driveshaft again down the line between the tuck and potential additional suspension lift for me in the future (currently only at 2"). He said if I get it with measurements before the tuck and then push everything up they can adjust it for the difference for about 70 bucks. And they should be able to lengthen it for something similar if I down the line add more suspension lift.
I just got off the phone with Tom Woods, he said said the same thing to me

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr and lBasket