Is my SYE list complete?

Hmmm I have the OME track bar relocation bracket that isn't angled. Will that work with the adjustable TB when tucking, or do I need to get the angled one?
This one:
1642121628160.png

The adjustable TB discussion is related to the tuck and not the SYE, right?

That straight bracket is likely not going to work. When you tuck the drivetrain, the pinion has to point upwards also. The TB bracket rotates with the pinion which ends up binding the bar in a straight bracket.

Reactions: lBasket
That straight bracket is likely not going to work. When you tuck the drivetrain, the pinion has to point upwards also. The TB bracket rotates with the pinion which ends up binding the bar in a straight bracket.
Ah okay that makes sense. Glad I've been too lazy to install it I guess. I'll save that for when I work on the tuck then and get it with the adjustable TB

Reactions: SvtLdr
Update: I now have
SSSYE sitting in a box
Track bar and angled bracket installed
Grinder ready for spring mount trimming
lock ring pliers incoming
Upper and lower double adjustable CAs in the rear

What am I missing?
Did you ever pick up the Savvy transfer case cable shifter?

You’ll need RTV too.

Other than the lock rings being a slight pain in the ass, I recall the slip yoke being a b*tch to remove. I think I did the trick using longer screws to push it off the TC

Reactions: thekidwithquestions
Hey bud not sure if this is already mentioned here but since we're kinda at the same spot thought I'd let you know.

Just called Tom Wood's about the driveshaft for the SYE - I was worried I might have to buy a new driveshaft again down the line between the tuck and potential additional suspension lift for me in the future (currently only at 2"). He said if I get it with measurements before the tuck and then push everything up they can adjust it for the difference for about 70 bucks. And they should be able to lengthen it for something similar if I down the line add more suspension lift.

Hey bud not sure if this is already mentioned here but since we're kinda at the same spot thought I'd let you know.

Just called Tom Wood's about the driveshaft for the SYE - I was worried I might have to buy a new driveshaft again down the line between the tuck and potential additional suspension lift for me in the future (currently only at 2"). He said if I get it with measurements before the tuck and then push everything up they can adjust it for the difference for about 70 bucks. And they should be able to lengthen it for something similar if I down the line add more suspension lift.
I just got off the phone with Tom Woods, he said said the same thing to me

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr and lBasket