Is that a knife in your pocket?

image.jpeg
Fv
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: derekmac
Emerson CQC7 sitting in my pocket at the moment. Sometimes it gets swapped out for my Zero Tolerance 0566CF...and there’s assorted Spyderco’s and Benchmades floating around my “man drawer”.

Reactions: derekmac
20180909_204202.jpg

Top 5 are work knives, bottom 2 Sunday go to church knives. Always have one with me, rotate at will, usually when it looses the edge, sharpen all at once and include the wife's kitchen cutlery to keep her happy.

Reactions: Ted05Rubi
I rotate my every day carry, between a bench made and a leather man wave. Hope no one minds the kiddo toys in the background :)

57bf87b89d85ecc4844f558f155e8e68.jpg

Reactions: Oscar
I have had about 15 knives over the course of the last few years. I've had CRKT, Spyderco, Benchmade, and a few other companies. Right now, I'm usually carrying my Benchmade 940. Really great knife. If I'm going out off-roading, I usually carry my Benchmade Mini Griptilian. I have a tendency to lose knives when I'm off-roading so I don't carry my nice knife.

My favorite knives have been: Benchmade 940, Spyderco Delica 4 (Had 2, lost both), and the Benchmade Mini Griptilian.

IMG_0215.jpg