Is there a market for a used AX15 transmission?

JEEP GC

I pulled out the transmission from my '97 TJ 5-Spd 4X4 and replaced it with a new AX-15. The transmission had 250,400 miles on it and it was working fine before pulling out. We went with a new unit because we installed a new crate engine and figured..."what the hell", why not replace the trans as well. Question is...is there a market for used 5-Spd transmissions with 250k on them? Novack Conversions didn't ask for the core exchange.

I just sold one with fewer miles but same year for $500 and it wasn't difficult.

I pulled out the transmission from my '97 TJ 5-Spd 4X4 and replaced it with a new AX-15. The transmission had 250,400 miles on it and it was working fine before pulling out. We went with a new unit because we installed a new crate engine and figured..."what the hell", why not replace the trans as well. Question is...is there a market for used 5-Spd transmissions with 250k on them? Novack Conversions didn't ask for the core exchange.
I'll take it let me know your price

I'll take it what's the price