Is there a market for factory fog lights?

Cal

TJ Enthusiast
Hey guys I’m sure this has been touched on before but humor me....is there a market for the factory fog lights? I’ve gone back and forth on selling them or keeping them for nostalgia or more of a retro/stock look. Any advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

My experience is there's not a big market for many used/take-off jeeps parts. The most notable exceptions are wheels and hard tops.

As to fog lights, IMO, if somebody wanted to install some lights, they're most likely to look for LED.

Reactions: Cal
I have one collecting dust in my garage, I looked on eBay the other day, and there are tons for sale, mostly asking $49.95 for one...I didn’t look into how many are actually selling though.

I have one collecting dust in my garage, I looked on eBay the other day, and there are tons for sale, mostly asking $49.95 for one...I didn’t look into how many are actually selling though.
Hell! I was think 50 for the pair. Haha.

Take them apart and clean them. Remove the small reflector in front of the bulb. Re-seal with a clear 'marine grade' silicone. You'll be surprised how much better they are. Mine were made in Germany, and are a quality light.
There is a thread on this somewhere . . .

If they are in good condition they might be worth something, but not much.

The stock fogs look cool, but the light output is an absolute joke.

@tomtaylz sold his and got more than I would have guessed. Forgot the exact number but remembered being suprised.