Is there anyone who bothers you just to look at them?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I don't mean this to be such a negative thread, but I was just curious if there is anyone famous out there who it just bothers you to look at. One of those people who might not necessarily be a bad person or anything, but for some reason or another the sight of them just bothers you?

For me it's Kathy Griffin. Her voice annoys me, but so does looking at her.

griffin.jpg

What about you guys?

Okay, so I’m not alone. She’s one of those people where just seeing her photo greatly bothers me for some reason.

Hahaha, we have been saying this for over 20 years! Her voice, her jokes, her looks, her demeanor just bugs us. It all started in the 90’s when she was on Seinfeld and I mentioned something to my wife. She said “Yes, I can’t stand her either! Watching her is kind of like nails on a chalkboard.”

TRUMP. Want to biatch slap him to knock that dumb smirk off his face. And I want to throw a bucket of water on his head and take a scissor to that fugly combover.

Disclaimer: I am in no way implying anything about politics for or against. Just commenting on his looks.

That comb-over is just awful beyond belief.

Last edited:
TRUMP. Want to biatch slap him to knock that dumb smirk off his face. And I want to throw a bucket of water on his head and take a scissor to that fugly combover.

Disclaimer: I am in no way implying anything about politics for or against. Just commenting on his looks.
Good because if he wouldn’t of won we would be stuck with that other guy that ran lol or lady I mean

You’d think with all that money he could improve his appearance. I guess money can’t buy everything. But I’m glad he’s our president. Fortunately the presidency is not a beauty contest. If it was his wife might win

Reactions: Daryl
You’d think with all that money he could improve his appearance. I guess money can’t buy everything. But I’m glad he’s our president. Fortunately the presidency is not a beauty contest. If it was his wife might win
Or his daughter, even he thinks she's hot ;)

Gilbert Godfrey annoys the crap out of me, but I think it's his shtick now and he does it on purpose.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: matkal and Chris
Agree, with Trump's money he could get a better hair transplant, lose the white bags under his eyes and the orange skin...still better than Billery! sorry no more political commentary has no business here.

To the original question: rosie o'donnell
View attachment 45291

Oh man... Rosie O’ Donnell. I had almost forgotten about her... ugh. She’s really annoying.

0B925521-DF1E-4187-A364-F60F3DA48D32.jpeg

I can’t stand looking at Sara Jessica Parker