Is there anyone who bothers you just to look at them?

lol, Steven Harper, poster boy for Nazi Germany! beady eye'd little mother f*&k :)

oh, and Ann Coulter - hate mongering b*$#h

and x2 on anyone with karTrashian for a last name and their abomination of a father.

I am resurrecting this one because I honestly can't stand Justin Trudeau. Just seeing his face makes me mad for some reason :LOL:

It's like as he evolves, he continues to look more-and-more annoying!

03unrest-canada-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

I am resurrecting this one because I honestly can't stand Justin Trudeau. Just seeing his face makes me mad for some reason :LOL:

It's like as he evolves, he continues to look more-and-more annoying!

View attachment 195066
If it was possible to reach into the screen, I'd flatten his nose . . . . repeatedly.

I remember this word making the rounds on the internet a couple of years ago. I haven't been able to remember to ask any of my German friends if it's a real thing or not.

1602257207040.png

I don't know why but Vincent D'Onofrio never bothered me in Full Metal Jacket or most of his other roles, but I straight up could not watch Law and Order: Criminal Intent because of him. At the time it came across to me as bad acting but he's got enough good acting credits under his belt to demonstrate that's not the case. Maybe it was just his character.

In the non-celebrity arena, there's a guy I used to work with. He was about my age but somehow had managed to get that far and be about as useful as an intern. He would ask how to do something and then argue with you about your response. He was completely unable to read a room or know what questions were a good idea to ask of senior management in a room full of coworkers. He couldn't take a joke, which made it impossible for him to fit into our group. He couldn't start his workday until his rubix cube was solved....we got an email from our boss about not messing with people's property after a couple of weeks of scrambling it every morning. The worst part is he was so damn NICE. I had to pass his cubicle every morning on the way to mine and I HATED the fact that he was the first person to talk to me.