Is there anywhere to get factory replacement door panels?

Brian Alcorn

TJ Enthusiast
Anywhere to get replacement panels for full doors ... bought doors and taking to paint tomorrow. Panels are the wrong color and cracked and the driver side is sheading plastic at the top .. Grey came with the red doors and mine blue jeep has tan interior. Or is there a paint...

20210801_173504.jpg

20210801_173335.jpg

I dont know of any new panels available..I have seen people fix the crack and paint with varying success. I want to say @AndyG Repaired one but don't quote me on that

Reactions: AndyG
I dont know of any new panels available..I have seen people fix the crack and paint with varying success. I want to say @AndyG Repaired one but don't quote me on that
I used color match silicone once.

Have you looked at Quadratec, they sell all kinds of door panels for tjs, half doors and whole doors. Check them out !!

Reactions: JMT
You can paint them with pretty good results, as well as repairing the crack. It may seem easier than finding perfect panels. I painted light gray panels to black for my half doors

Guess I was at the right place at the right time....
When I purchased my '01 in Jan 2020 the drivers and passengers side grey door panels were horrible...
The upper 1/3 of the panels were so badly faded they were bordering on white and had several really bad cracks.
Last summer I stumbled on a dealer in the Boston area that was blowing out NOS.
I was able to purchase both grey door panels for $250 each with shipping.
That was a good deal since a lot of people online were selling USED door panels for $300 each.

Last edited:
I guess that crack is hereditary to all TJ's, got one on each of my 98 doors. looking for the best and easiest method to repair, all ideas are welcome

I guess that crack is hereditary to all TJ's, got one on each of my 98 doors. looking for the best and easiest method to repair, all ideas are welcome
ProForm (available on Amazon) sells a product called Plio-grip (AKA The green stuff). It’s a two part structural adhesive. It comes in various working times. We use it to repair plastic heater ducts on the helicopters at work. It’s amazing stuff which I plan to use this winter to fix my own doors which both have the TJ crack.

ProForm (available on Amazon) sells a product called Plio-grip (AKA The green stuff). It’s a two part structural adhesive. It comes in various working times. We use it to repair plastic heater ducts on the helicopters at work. It’s amazing stuff which I plan to use this winter to fix my own doors which both have the TJ crack.
Thanks will check it out

I have a brand new unused set of khaki panels I got from wermopar. Not sure if that is the shade you are looking for
Yes factory interior is the tan shade I'm guessing khaki... doors were red originally with grey interior have seen some that look more orange kinda like Ferrari tobacco interrior color

16312982625135887978667075513281.jpg