Is there something wrong with my Savvy under armor parts?

I received my new outer brackets from Savvy you can clearly see the difference. Thanks @mrblaine for pointing out the problem and @HornedToad for asking the question. Michael at Savvy was responsive to my email an I had shipping confirmation within a day great customer service. This is why it pays to buy from small companies that build things in America.View attachment 306263
I just got mine too. Savvy was quick to fix the problem.

I was starting to install mine and I have the same problem. I’ve sent emails now Monday I’ll call and see if I can get new ones coming my way. Installing for the spurr in March.

Reactions: TJTJ04
Anyone see an issue with welding the trans cross member where it bends up towards the frame? Wondering if it would cause more vibration?

Anyone see an issue with welding the trans cross member where it bends up towards the frame? Wondering if it would cause more vibration?
I know several people have with no issues. They did it when they raised the body mounts. It requires cutting the cross member tabs and flipping right/to left as the crossmember is now no longer supported by the C.

Last edited:
Reactions: rasband and jjvw
Wondering if it should be welded together?

Screenshot_20220407-133151.png

The skid to the crossmember? The crossmember is designed to stand alone and holds the trans in place, now you can remove the skid and dont have to support he transmission/tcase with a jack.
No, just where the cross member is notched and bends upward towards the frame... Just the two little slits