Is this a Dana 44?

Willhe

TJ Enthusiast
Need some reassurance !!!!

Thanks..

Rear diff.jpg

Going to service both and add covers. Opinions on what brand of cover or personal preference? I assume that the some are more brittle than others depending on material.

Going to service both and add covers. Opinions on what brand of cover or personal preference? I assume that the some are more brittle than others depending on material.
The Barnett diff cover is the best. Many diff covers are too big and will interfere with the front track bar or hit the gas tank unless additional bump stop is added. Keep in mind that a broken front track bar means no more steering followed by a crash.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

Whatever you do don’t put ARB covers on or you won’t get 100 feet from your house before they hit the track bar, explode, and you and everyone within a ¼ mile of you will die, and an earthquake will ensue, and locusts, locusts by the billions will descend upon the earth eating all of the vegetation leaving humanity withered and vanquished, God himself won’t even be able to help.

*[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

hahaha

Whatever you do don’t put ARB covers on or you won’t get 100 feet from your house before they hit the track bar, explode, and you and everyone within a ¼ mile of you will die, and an earthquake will ensue, and locusts, locusts by the billions will descend upon the earth eating all of the vegetation leaving humanity withered and vanquished, God himself won’t even be able to help.
Imagine all the calamity that could be prevented if the axles are cycled properly. :)

Oh My!!!!