Is this a good wheel and tire size for daily driver?

The 4.10s in my 06 Rubi match the speedo perfectly on 32" tires. Perfectly to GPS speedo. And I feel no loss of power or acceleration. And may help lower highway rpms a bit letting you cruise long distance a bit more economically. But for daily town driving the 32's work excellent with the 6 speed. That low first gear gives plenty of acceleration from a stoplight (for a 4.0) and 32's can be used without a lift under in-town driving. And probably for mild offroad use too. I have a 2 1/2" OME so can't say for certain.
I feel the TJ on 32's is about the ideal tire without needing a lot of other upgrades to get it to work. This is from an East coast guy. I'm not out in Johnson Valley or Hell's Revenge. Most trails around me are trails. Not moonscapes.
—-just one guy's opinion. —-
4.11s on my '98 help me go the speed limit in 5th gear. With 32" tires, my 2.5L would say "You want 5th gear to be just theoretical?" I stay on the trails, too, since the roads are too rough!

It really depends on on your commute. 35s, 4" suspension lift and 1.25 body lift is no problem for me. My drive is short and 35 mph for all but about 1/4 mile and it is only 45 mph. YMMV

It really depends on on your commute. 35s, 4" suspension lift and 1.25 body lift is no problem for me. My drive is short and 35 mph for all but about 1/4 mile and it is only 45 mph. YMMV
My daily commute is now at 37.5mph top and since I got done for doing 40mph my 6 speed on 29,s with 3.07 has become a 4 speed, I converted the kph to mph for easy reference.

Reactions: TheBoogieman