Is this a Pedophile?

Hook_62

"The Exception"
Supporting Member
On my way to work this morning, pulled up behind this Ford with this sticker on the back. Am i missing something here? Why in the world would anyone put this on the back of their vehicle?

I read this, and bad thoughts of ramming it crossed my mind, I literally wanted to jump out and choke the person driving!

On my way to work this morning, pulled up behind this Ford with this sticker on the back. Am i missing something here? Why in the world would anyone put this on the back of their vehicle?
View attachment 97537

I read this, and bad thoughts of ramming it crossed my mind, I literally wanted to jump out and choke the person driving!
Your bias is showing, badly.
I once told my BIL, "I'm going to go home and fuck your sister".

There are many possible scenarios I could use to warrant that sort of sticker.

Someone competes in auto sports and their male neighbor keeps kicking their ass on the course. Fuck the boy next door

Boy next door is a bully and the guy in the Ford is tired of his shit. Fuck the boy next door

Boy next door joined the Girl Scouts and sold more cookies than his daughter so now dad is on the hook for her trip to camp in Japan. Fuck the boy next door.

Boy next door just got his license and accidentally ran over the family pet. His apparent lack of remorse is cause for the Fuck the boy next door.

Lots of reasons to generate that sticker that have nothing to do with the fact that you got to see a priest advertising.

Someone competes in auto sports and their male neighbor keeps kicking their ass on the course. Fuck the boy next door

Boy next door is a bully and the guy in the Ford is tired of his shit. Fuck the boy next door

Boy next door joined the Girl Scouts and sold more cookies than his daughter so now dad is on the hook for her trip to camp in Japan. Fuck the boy next door.

Boy next door just got his license and accidentally ran over the family pet. His apparent lack of remorse is cause for the Fuck the boy next door.

Lots of reasons to generate that sticker that have nothing to do with the fact that you got to see a priest advertising.
That's why I said "Am I missing something here?". Just wanted some clarification, simply because I could not think of a scenario that would make "me" put that on the back of my vehicle. Although, others are not me and can find justification in that particular phrase.

It’s a fucked up bumper sticker to be riding around with considering what happened at Penn State university. Good ole Jerry Sandusky. When I see that bumper sticker and the license plate that’s what I think about. Bias or not...it’s fucked up.

Reactions: KCsTJ and Hook_62

And maybe 666 are my lucky numbers. Doesn’t mean I shouldn’t expect some adverse reactions if I tattoo 666 on my forehead. I wouldn’t call people judging me biased, id call their reaction quite normal.

Reactions: Starrs
Could be the car with the bumper sticker is owned by a woman and the bumper sticker is a parody on "the girl next door." Or maybe the bumper sticker refers to the scene with Jennifer Lopez in the film, The Boy Next Door.

The problem with political correctness is that it is so totally self centered that it cannot recognize other possibilities.

I get what your saying but if I told my soon to be brother in law what you told yours I’d end up in the family compost pile.

While what you say is correct and quite possible, without context around the sticker most people's reaction would be wtf???

And maybe 666 are my lucky numbers. Doesn’t mean I shouldn’t expect some adverse reactions if I tattoo 666 on my forehead. I wouldn’t call people judging me biased, id call their reaction quite normal.
It is impossible to have a reaction without bias. That is how reactions work.

While what you say is correct and quite possible, without context around the sticker most people's reaction would be wtf???
Only if they have succumbed to the MSM brainwashing to hurry along our overly prudish mentality in this country. Not a judgement as to whether that is right or wrong, it just is.

I get what your saying but if I told my soon to be brother in law what you told yours I’d end up in the family compost pile.
We were friends, then he got a bit froggy and I had to kick his ass, then I married his sister, then we worked together on the drilling rigs as co workers, friends again, and relatives. Wound up being one of my better friends I ever had so it was okay to mess with each other at that level. You need better friends.

Only if they have succumbed to the MSM brainwashing to hurry along our overly prudish mentality in this country. Not a judgement as to whether that is right or wrong, it just is.

lol, I have no idea what MSM brain washing is and I'm about as far from a prude as you can get.

we know what the verb fuck means, we know what the boy next door is, if there is more context around that it would need to be explained.

regardless, it is in poor taste but that is just my opinion.

carry on :)

Reactions: rasband and Starrs
We were friends, then he got a bit froggy and I had to kick his ass, then I married his sister, then we worked together on the drilling rigs as co workers, friends again, and relatives. Wound up being one of my better friends I ever had so it was okay to mess with each other at that level. You need better friends.
Lol you and I are very different. I have a little more respect for people than you do apparently. Has nothing to do with what level you are at with somebody. Saying that to a brother in law is piss poor, and really makes you look like you have no couth. I’m sure you know what that stands for.

Probably not a pedophile but any bumper sticker, tee shirt, hat, etc with f**k on it is in bad taste let alone the boy next door reference in my opinion. Especially in PA.

Reactions: rasband and Starrs
Lol you and I are very different. I have a little more respect for people than you do apparently. Has nothing to do with what level you are at with somebody. Saying that to a brother in law is piss poor, and really makes you look like you have no couth. I’m sure you know what that stands for.
Well, considering that when I said that to him I was wearing a hat with FOAD embroidered across the front, I agree it was a bit less than couth. Different time and place and if you want large amounts of couth, you'll need to look elsewhere because there isn't much of it in the oilfield. We also define respect differently. If I don't like you or think you are a waste of bones and skin, I just ignore you. That is my ultimate disrespect. If I tease you and give you shit from time to time, we're good. We were good.

Reactions: Dougj169