Is this acceptable??

I think it looks good! You have a few accessories (A post lights, rear rock bumper), but they don't make your Jeep look like a mall crawler - it looks more like a VERY clean TJ that's ready for the trail.

I don't like anything bigger than 16" wheels on TJs. Those wheels look too big to me on a TJ. The reason they look okay on a JK is because of it's much larger wheel arches.

However, it doesn't look completely horrible. Personally though, I'd put 15" or 16" wheels on there. I like the look of a bigger tire and a smaller wheel.

But this is just preference, and that's only my opinion.
I agree Chris. I've got 17s on my TJR... I only like them because I run the AEV high line which includes massive flares.

Even so my next tires will be 33/10.50/15s... Mostly because I'm tired of the rough riding 16/17 tires. At least all 15s are C LoadRange.

Those look good brah! I'm a fan of the anniversary 17's personally, and have considered them if it weren't for the stupid backspacing.

Jeep looks good but what type of top is that? It looks like a trektop nx with the straps on the outside. I've never seen a top like that before.